XFP 1-2 Loop Networkable Analogue Addressable Fire Panels
- Supplied in a metal enclosure
- Optional AFP385 flush bezel
- Optional AFP711 network communications card
- Keypad/keyswitch entry
- LPCB certified to EN54-2/4
- Now with an improved user interface
- Allows up to eight XFP panels to be interconnected over a two-wire RS485 network (max. length 1km). Alternatively up to 8 XFP repeaters can be connected to a non-networked XFP panel
- Any variant of master panel (1 loop 16 zone and 1 or 2 loop 32 zone) can be networked together.
- All master panels can accept faults, fires, disablements and control actions from other master panels.
- All master panels monitor others for network wiring faults.
- Time and date common to all master panels
- All master panels require a network communications card.
Category: Fire Fighting Equipment