SundStrom Particle Filter (210/310)
The Sundstrom 210-310 Particle Filter was designed to provide particle and gas protection. The filter is of type ABE1P3 and works by filtering solid or liquid particles down to 0.0003mm.
– Compatible with SR 100 half masks and SR 200full face masks;
– Protection against all types of particulate pollutants;
To be used for/with:
– SR 100 half masks and SR 200full face masks;
– Type A protects against organic gases and vapors, such as solvents, with boiling points <65C;
– Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapors, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide;
– Type E protects against acidic gases and vapors, sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride;
– Type P3 protects against all types of particulate pollutants, such as dust, mist and smoke.
– Use along with pre-filter 221 for a longer life.